Dr. Monish Malhotra
MS in General Surgery from Baroda Medical College. Trained in Neurosurgery at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh, under Prof V.K.Khosla & Prof V.K.Kak, the stalwarts of Neurosurgery. He has been practicing since the last 14 years and is regularly involved in teaching. He is master in Endoscopic spine surgery. Applying the latest techniques in his clinical practice he has kept himself at the final frontiers of spine surgery. He is one of the founder directors of Vadodara Institute of Neurological Sciences.
Dr. Suresh Nayak
Dr. Viral Mehta
Dr. Viral Mehta is Consultant Neurosurgeon at VINS Hospital for the past 14 years. He did his MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from Baroda Medical College. He then did his M.Ch. in Neurosurgery from the prestigious J.J Group of hospitals / Grant Medical College in 2001 and was Asst. Prof for one year. He went on to do his fellowship in microneurosurgery from Fujitha Health University, Japan in 2002. He has a special interest in Brain Tumors and Aneurysms and minimally invasive Spine Surgeries.
Dr. Rakesh Jasani
Dr. Rakesh Jasani is a consultant neurosurgeon here. He did his MBBS and MS from the reputed MP Shah Medical College Jamnagar. He did his Neurosurgery from the well-known Care hospitals in Hyderabad. He is working with VINS for the last 3 years. He has expertise in treating patients with all kinds of Neurosurgical issues like Trauma cases, Brain Tumors, Cervical and Lumbar Spine problems, etc. He has a specific interest in Stereotactic Surgeries like Neuro Navigation guided Biopsy of Brain Tumor and Tumor Excision. He also has interest in Endoscopic Surgeries of the Brain.
Dr. Pratik Parekh
Dr Pratik Parekh Consultant Neurosurgeon MBBS and MS (GENERAL SURGERY) from prestigious & ALMA MATER, BARODA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND SSGH. DNB Neurosurgery from well known Paras Hospital,Gurgaon under Padmashree Dr (prof) V. S. Mehta sir and worked as Associate consultant for 1year. Expertise in treating patients with all kinds of Brain and spine trauma cases, Brain and spinal Tumors, Cervical and Lumbar Spine problems. Special interest in minimal invasive and endoscopic brain and spine surgeries, Neurointerventional procedures, paediatric brain surgeries, peripheral nerve surgeries.
Patient Safety Initiatives in Neurological Surgery
- Medtronic StealthS-8 Neuro Navigation System for all Cranial, Sullbase, CV Junction and Spinal Surgeries.
- Intra Operative Neuro Monitoring (Medtronic).
- Misonix Ultrasonic Aspirator.
- Misonix Ultra Sonic Bone Scalpel.
- Carl Zeiss OPNI Vario.
- Karl Storz Full HD Neuroendoscopy System including transforaminal Spinal Endoscopy.
- Radio Frequency tissue ablator.
- Erbe Neurosurgical Electrosurgical unit.
- Dragger Febius Anaesthesia machine with inhalation agent monitor.
- Skanray 9 inch HF IITV.
- Phillips Allura X-PER FD IOC Flat panel Cathlab for Endovascular procedures.
- Medtronic ELAAN Navigable high speed drill systems and Aesculap HiLAN
- Medtronic X tube spinal endoscopic system.